My z-wave smart plug from Neo-cam decided to throw a single bad reading into the mix when reporting the line voltage of the TV I’m monitoring and Domoticz happily accepted it. Having a single bad device value threw out all of my long-term monitoring statistics and I could not easily remove that bad value without using DB Browser and/or another database editor on my Raspberry Pi.
Here’s the easy fix for devices that support graphing, the best part being that’s built into Domoticz!
- Open up Domoticz in your preferred web browser
- Open up the device log screen for the device in question (in my case a Utility device)
- With your mouse hover over the bad reading
- Hold down SHIFT on your keyboard and left click the bad reading
- A confirmation screen will appear, check the date/time and value is the bad value and hit OK
That’s it! Long-term statistics are working again. 🙂