Here’s my shopping list from HobbyKing, eBay sellers/other RC suppliers for my new X525 build.
- Turnigy nano-tech 2650mah 3S 25~50C Lipo Pack
- Turnigy 9XR Safety Protected 11.1v (3s) 2200mAh 1.5C Transmitter Pack
- Turnigy 9XR Transmitter Mode 1 (No Module)
- FrSky DF 2.4Ghz Combo Pack for JR w/ Module & RX
- FrSky Lipo Voltage Sensor FLVS-01
Hi there, I’m setting up my new personal site to showcase my hobbies, interests and aspects of personal life that weren’t suitable on visser.com.au; now a dedicated storefront for Visser Labs and our free/Premium Plugins for WordPress.
I’ll be focusing on the following topics:
- Random projects
- Other random projects
- Some more random projects
The MigRecover Utility is an extraction tool for Microsoft’s Windows Easy Transfer and is vital in a multi-language environment or where you’re downgrading from a 64 bit Windows edition to 32 bit.
In my own case I only have a 32 bit release of Windows 7 Ultimate RC and had upgraded a workstation from 64 bit Windows Vista so this has been a life saver!
Big credits go out to the original developer of this fine extraction tool and to show my support I’m hosting this file as torrent’s vanish and temp. download links regularly break. Please show your support by helping out in the comments where people run into issues, I’ll help where I can but it worked a treat in recovering a 22GB SaveData.mig containing photos and documents from the last decade on my machine.
Update: GUNHED provided a link in the comments to the latest version, kudos!
Update: I’ve hacked together the following steps from the MigRecover readme.
- Rename your MigRecover archive to SaveData.MIG
- Move your SaveData.MIG to C:\
- Extract the MigRecover.zip archive to C:\, this will create a folder called C:\MigRecover on your system, and contain the files necessary to run the utility
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, then right click Command Prompt, and select Run as administrator
- Type the bolded text, and press <Enter> MD C:\MIGRECOVER\RECOVER
- Type the bolded text, and press <Enter> CD C:\MIGRECOVER
- Type the bolded text, and press <Enter> MIGRECOVER.EXE C:\SaveData.MIG C:\MIGRECOVER\RECOVER
- The data will be extracted, if successful, to C:\MigRecover\Recover folder
Update: If the above instructions have not worked or you are receiving corrupt file errors I recommend you contact Microsoft Support. Please note, you will very likely will be charged a fee for this service by Microsoft Support.