What is KPH-Projects?
KPH-Projects is a small business incubator serving Copenhagen, Denmark, the office is located in Vesterbro which is 2km South of København H (Central Station) and accessible by bike, bus (Enghave St.) or train (Sydhavn St. or Dybbølsbro St.).
Residents – be they individuals, small groups through to established organisations – are encouraged to focus on social, cultural and environmental initiatives but it’s a revolving door for laptop nomads, interns/volunteers, start ups and short-term projects.
KPH-Projects website (kph-projects.dk)
Enghavevej 80 c. 3 sal.
2450 København Sv
Book a meeting room
Meeting rooms are suited to private meetings and can be booked on an hourly basis via the online booking platform.
Use the online form (http://kph-projects.dk/book-et-lokale/)
Book the T-space
The T-space is the open space near the cafe on the 3rd floor which is an informal space for meetings and laptop nomads with facilities for conferences including projector, whiteboard and PA system.
Send an e-mail to Maria (email@example.com)
Join the public KPH-Projects group on Facebook
Join the internal KPH-Projects group for active members on Facebook
Facilities on 3rd floor
- Free internet access via multiple WiFi hotspots
- Free printing and scanning (printer found in Flex space, scanner is in the 8-4 room)
- Cafe is open from 10am-3pm weekdays (very cheap and has MobilePay)
- Full kitchen with stove, oven, microwave and fridges
Prices (accurate as at 01/01/2015)
3rd floor – for start-ups, team projects and small organisations, preferably under 30 y/o’s.
- Fixed desk – 800,- per month
- Flex space – 500,- per month
- Boot space – 350,- per month (limited to short term projects and under 30 y/o)
- Interns – 200,- per month (includes volunteers)
4th floor – for small business and established organisations, 3rd floor graduates move here after a year on 3rd floor
Speak to the KPH-Projects staff for 4th floor pricing.