Here’s how to hide FileZilla’s pesky “Transfer complete” notification that appears after each file upload/download on Windows 10. I assumed you could toggle it off within FileZilla itself but it didn’t stick.
- Right click the Windows taskbar
- Select Properties to open the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog
- Beside Notification area click the Customise… button to open the Settings > System > Notifications & actions panel
- Scroll down to application entries under the Show notifications from these apps
- Beside FileZilla hit the toggler
I put up with this way too long before I did anything about it!
3 thoughts on “Hiding the Filezilla “Transfer Complete” notification in Windows 10”
thanks man , that’s save my time 🙂
Windows 10 settings have changed and there’s no longer a “properties” for the taskbar. And I couldn’t find a way to customize notifications.
I did find a hidden setting in FileZilla to suppress the notifications. In the file transfer queue, right click > action after queue completion > show notification bubble (change to none)
– Click the notification button at the right of the taskbar,
– click on “manage notifications” on top of the notification window,
– On the “notifications and actions” windows, under “get notifications from these senders”, switch off Filezilla