Here’s how to hide FileZilla’s pesky “Transfer complete” notification that appears after each file upload/download on Windows 10. I assumed you could toggle it off within FileZilla itself but it didn’t stick.
- Right click the Windows taskbar
- Select Properties to open the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog
- Beside Notification area click the Customise… button to open the Settings > System > Notifications & actions panel
- Scroll down to application entries under the Show notifications from these apps
- Beside FileZilla hit the toggler
I put up with this way too long before I did anything about it!