Here’s a walkthrough for setting up the Xiaomi Plant Flower Care BLE device on an Android device.
- Unpack the device from the packaging
- Install the free Mi Home App (Google Play Store/iTunes App Store)
- Turn Bluetooth on your Android device
- Open the Mi Home App
- Sign in or create a new Mi Home account
- From the opening My Devices screen click the top right “+” (plus) symbol
- Select “Add device” from the dropdown menu
- Pull the exposed plastic tab from the Xiaomi Plant Flower Care device to turn it on, if you have previously done this open the cover and unset/re-set the battery
- When the “Flower care” device appears select it
- Wait while the Bluetooth connection is established and the latest device firmware is installed
- From the initial Devices tab select the Flower Care device
That’s it! You’re good to go!