Setting the Home address on Mazda’s Connect Navigation App is done during the first-time setup of the navigation App, set it and forget, but it’s not obvious how to change the Home address at a later time.
Here’s how to update the Home address on the MZD Connect Navigation App:
- Start your Mazda car and wait for the Mazda Connect platform to load
- Open the Navigation App
- Select Favourites from the Navigation menu
- Highlight the Home menu option
- Press and hold down the Commander button down for up to 5 seconds *
- Select Edit to update the Home address
- Set your City/Suburb, followed by Street and Number
- Save your changes
That’s it! 🙂
* The Commander button is shown as the main dial in the lead image above this Post that you use to interact with the Connect platform whilst driving.